Re: DPO's, Larrys, Kevins, Franks and Schemps

To: hardies@alphalink.com.au
Subject: Re: DPO's, Larrys, Kevins, Franks and Schemps
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 01:10:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kevin and list,

DPO is Dumb Previous Owner.

Ok - now we have 2 Kevins, a Frank who is now a Larry, several other
Larrys, and a Schemp!?!  Have I got this straight??

Let me be frank with you people, this is getting confusing.  And now by
the looks of it I'm Frank.

So we have a Frank who is now a Larry, Someone else who is now a Schemp,
a Kevin who is being Frank..... or is it a Larry who is a curly?????

Kevin Valentine (being frank)
71 and 74 Midgets
74 Austin Marina
and a dog named LUCAS