Humor (LBC Inside)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Humor (LBC Inside)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:50:13 -0800 (PST)
An Irishman who had a little to drink is driving home
from the city one
night and, of course, his Spridget is weaving
violently all over the road.
A cop pulls him over.  "So," says the cop to the
driver, "where have
you been?"
"Why, I've been to the pub of course" slurs the drunk.
"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite
a few
to drink his evening".
"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and
folding
his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections
back, your
wife fell out of  your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk.  "For a minute
there, I thought
I'd gone deaf."

Do You Yahoo!?