Re: larry's

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: larry's
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:57:05 EST
Ok.  I found it on Tower Records web site.
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=1025119

Only $7.99 and it includes other great hits like, "Making Love in a
Subaru" and "Three Drunk Newts."

I think I'll avoid this one.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< WHOA!!!! Wait a minute I never heard of this before. I want it!!

 My name IS Larry