Re: Sprite magazine

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite magazine
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:05:49 -0800
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
According to Rick's last "editorial" in his newsletter, he stated that he can
handle the mechanics of getting the newsletter out, but can't do that as well as
create its content. He reported that newsletters would be published when enough
material to do so was received to do so.

So I guess we are all responsible for it continuing (or not continuing). Rick's
volunteer Spridget activities has really been above and beyond the call. Burnout
and a request for assistance in continuing the newsletter is expected.

Jay Fishbein