Re: tunes

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tunes
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:06:43 -0500
Daltry singing "Won't get fooled again". BTW, if you have a fast
connection or a lot of time, go to http://www.adcritic.com and Search
on "outpost.com" - hilarious commercials in mpeg format (could take a
while on dial-up modem). Also, search on "Nissan" to get the Maxima
doing the powerslide across the desert to Daltry's "Yyyeeeeaaaah!" of
Won't get Fooled - this and the GI Joe/Barbie commercial were two of
the best of the 90s, IMO.

At 11:29 PM -0800 2/8/00, Frank Clarici wrote:
>Jeff Boatright wrote:
> >
> > You know, listening to old "The Who" albums is almost enough to get
> > me to install a radio in the Sprite. Almost.
>
>This was my PRIME reason.
>So WHO were you listening to on the old album?
>Hey Ron, how's my Townsend tunes coming?
>
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>Too many Sprites (again)
>There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu