Re: NO MORE LBC (it's a beer thread) on the road again... a few question

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO MORE LBC (it's a beer thread) on the road again... a few questions.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:47:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
No.  When I find a good thing, I stick with it.  Usually when I find a good
thing, I discover very soon that they don't make it any more.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain

> YOU BETCHA!!,  have you tried the Modello Especial??
>
> Steve Byers wrote:
>
> > Nothing's better than Negra Modelo with Mexican food!  It must be that
Mexico