Newsletter

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, rick moses <dr.moses@juno.com>
Subject: Newsletter
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:30:11 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Apparently Rick Moses is set up to publish this type
> of thing.  How about contacting him to see if he would like to revive and
> expand the publication into a magazine?

Rick did do 2 issues in magazine format. These cost him big bucks.
All the other issues were pretty much photocopied, stapled and mailed.
Nothing fancy and since we are not driving vintage Jags, who needs
fancy?

If there was a per year subscription fee, say $40 a year, the same as
the Big Healey publications, and enough pre paid subscribers, maybe Rick
would do the Newsletter in a magazine format. He has the contacts, what
he does not have are storys. Imagine a deadline for a magazine and you
have nothing to put in it?
Would the subscribers renew?
There would have to be an ongoing restoration series, race circuit
series, want ads (no problem there) old articles, old road tests,
interesting old ads, and new storys from many reads. My trip to.... or
the treasures I found at....
I have tried to contribute to Rick's newsletter 4 times a year,
something for each issue but there again, readers can get tired of
reading MY tech tips or storys. New stuff is the life blood.

I am sending a copy of this to Rick, maybe he will get back to us info
starved spridgeteers.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ