Re: trailer

To: JHolliday@rlps.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 20:10:42 PST
John-

I have been lurking for the past few weeks after having just purchased a '60
Bugeye former racecar.  I wasn't the person that responded the last time,
but having used a U-haul open trailer to haul the car home a few weeks ago,
I know that it can be done.  To my knowledge, they only provide one size.
One word of caution however. U-haul has a weight requirement for the tow
vehicle that is totally unreasonable.  The national rental person told me
that a Jeep Cherokee could in no way tow their trailer...too small.  I
subsequently called the local person who had no objection.  Good luck.

Dave