Re: Hood hinges

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Hood hinges
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:55:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Speaking of creating an assembly like this for a non-bugeye, you will want
to get a set of rubber pads (stoppers?) to support the fenders.  The bugeyes
had them mounted (I think) behind the front wheel wells and on the front of
the A-post, to keep the fender from coming into contact with the front of
the rocker panels.  Otherwise, the bonnet would scratch the paint there, and
lead to rust.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget