PDLJMPR submissions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDLJMPR submissions
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:59:19 -0500charset="koi8-r"
Gentlemen:  I'm in e-mail overload right now.  I ask a favor.  Let me set up
a special mailbox for PDLJMPR related correspondence.  The list e-mail and
PDLJMPR correspondence is all mixed together.

It seems we will be able to put out a really good issue at the end of the
summer.  For now, I ask you to hold up on the e-mail regarding the web site,
until I get more organized - then re-send your ideas for articles (not text
of articles) to the address I set up.  We need to discuss things first.  I
will appreciate it a lot.

Regards,

Les