Re: Jaguar F type Concept & Others

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Jaguar F type Concept & Others
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:16:24 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That brings back old memories!  I grew up in North Hollywood, CA, about 2
blocks from where George Barris used to have his shop on Riverside Drive.
We used to go over there every Saturday to watch the guys in the shop
perform the "magic".  We watched them build "the Coffin", the "Munster
Coach", the "Batmobile", a car that looked like a bed on wheels, a bathtub
on wheels, and zillions of "T"s and deuce coupes.  My dad used to cringe
when they would take a brand new car and start cutting it up with a torch.
Ahhh, the good old days.

Bob