Arkley SS (LBC content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Arkley SS (LBC content)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:13:57 -0500
Fellow Spridgeteers,

I am in the process of converting a '74 Midget into an Arkley SS. The body
panels used to be made by North American Arkley in Asheville, NC. The
business and the moulds have been sold to Pete La Marca in Escondido, CA. He
is just getting started manufacturing body panels from the moulds.

Since he's just getting started, I decided to help him out by putting
together a web-site for the Arkley kit. He is presently selling the kits for
$1500.00 US.

The web site is at: http://www.ArkleySS.com

no financial interest, etc....

Richard
'74 Midget (undergoing Arkley SS conversion)
'68 MGBGT
'58 Morris Minor