RE: Final Words ( no lbd)

To: "'Jesse Boatman'" <jboatman@twlakes.net>
Subject: RE: Final Words ( no lbd)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:36:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Without a human with all of our short comings a spridget is just an
inanimate piece of metal.  It is with our personalities that we put life
into that metal.  As all sprigdets are different so are we. Forgive and
forget, accept all with a little human kindness or hit the delete key.  Life
is too short to beat this dead horse into the ground.

Like assholes this is just my opinion.

Tim