Re: yet another disaster for auction on eBay

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: yet another disaster for auction on eBay
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:09:46 -0800
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Graziano, Michael" wrote:

> Take a look at this one.
>
> Item 259341043

Hey I have one just like it! Mine is going to the junk yard, I already
asked the list, no takers. But no engine either but it has a roll bar
welded in it.
It's still here, free to anybody who wants it but it's gotta go quick.
Not much in the way of floors, needs rockers, no mechanicals at all, it
does have workable fenders and a bonnet. (note the word "workable" here)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ