60 Bugeye questions

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 60 Bugeye questions
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:54:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

I need some help, thanks in advance.

For a 60 Bugeye:

1. What spark plugs do I use, the Champion N5 are no longer available.
2. Are the wheel wells supposed to be black?
3. What about undercoating the bottom? Mine is prefect with no rust, any
recommendations?
4. I am replacing the tie rod boots and the rack seal?  Are there any
surprises there?  Do I need any special tools? I have heard that it is
difficult to get the tie rod to release from the "arm" that it connects to.
5. I am replacing the motor mounts, any thing to watch for?

I am sure more will follow.

Thanks,

Scott