Re: Anti Dot 3?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anti Dot 3?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:47:53 EST
In a message dated 02/21/2000 5:55:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@juno.com writes:

<< I've got to confess that it's been a while since I checked a supermarket
 for brake fluid, so you got me on that!  I should have known, now that
 you can by groceries at the gas station!

 Last time at my parts store, I found NO DOT 3.  I wonder if there has
 been a liability problem and the lawyers have forced it off their
 shelves.  Just wondering. >>

Hey.  A slightly new twist on the old brake fluid thread.  (Sorry Jay.)

Keep the momentum going!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget