more blue bug-i

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: more blue bug-i
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:31:31 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
    Thanks for the help on where to sell it Ebay, Hemmings, Autoweek, local
Club news letters, and several online sites.
    I'll need to get some digital pictures done and as I don't have that
type of camera, anybody know which is best the CD rom, or disc developing
for my regular film.
    I also need help on setting a price on it.  What is a unrestored
original bug-i worth? This car has 70,000 miles on it and other than the
engine rebuild (I did it more for show than go, lever arm fuel pump, steel
water pump, H1 carbs and filters, smoothcase trans).  That doesn't mean the
car doesn't run great, just no mods ala Vizard. Other than the number plate
on the motor it should show at  a gold level (engine and trans only).  The
brakes are fair and tires bad (except for the Dunlop Gold seal in the boot).
Tool kit, jack with wrench, and side curtains are all in their original
bags.
    There is very little rust on the body (light rust on the inner fenders
where they were scratched when people worked on the car) A pillars, rockers,
floor pans, and rear spring mounts are all great.  This is a running all
original car.
    I'm not looking for offers, but only what people think it is worth.  It
will not be sold on this list, but I'd like to know what people think it
should sell for, not what they would pay.
    Any thoughts on parting it out on eBay?
        Crash