RE: British cars, past and present

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: British cars, past and present
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:49:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
List,

One of the outfits putting together the "Cobra" continuation is just down
the street from us. They have a website at www.nostalgiaclassic.com. They
will be happy to put you n the seat of a nifty big block or if you are
economy minded, you can opt for the more nimble 289 c.i. 7000 Series.

These are not your typical kit cars, from what I have seen, they are as
close to the real thing as you can get. I understand that the wall thickness
of the main chassis tube is one area that they chose to beef up on the newer
cars.

Tom Speed
Retired Spridget Racer
'76 MG Midget (Project car for my son)