Re: A arms

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: A arms
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:29:14 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, Yeah, I know....

But it still came out a heck of a lot cheaper than buying the complete
assemblies new. I didn't intend to replace the a-arms, but I found the cracks
at
the last minute during repainting, and they were not repairable.

BTW - the wrecking yard wanted $20 each for used very rusty disks, and I got
new
ones on sale for only $24 each. I also got all the other new parts on sale for
very resonable price. The most expensive parts were the new A-arms. In any
case,
I could'nt see putting old crappy parts on a freshly restored car, and  I'm
very
happy with the end result, so that's all that matters;-)

 - Bryan