Re: A-arm pins

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A-arm pins
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:35:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks!

No, I haven't.  I'm using liquid wrench and Saturday morning, weather
permitting, will be the next time I get close with a hammer.

I had to pick up a new can of penetrant today.  Next spray tomorrow morning,
if I'm ahead of schedule. :)

 Are you saying that the metal sleeves, if separated from the rubber, will
fit through the hole in the chassis where the bolt fits through?  That could
be a good thing.

I'm not sure that I get this part, ... but I'm still thinking.
>And one thing I did not know when I started
>is that the front half of the front bushing and the rear half of the rear
>bushing have to come out ( in the same direction as nut and washer) before
>the arm can come out

The first one came off so easily.  ( But, it was probably 'touched' more
recently by a PO. (hints of accident.))

Robert D.