Re: Car Shed?

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Car Shed?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:29:05 -0600
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John,
I live in a reasonable area near CHicago and have a 400 foot deep lot.
Went to a junk yard, located a truck box, about 15 or 16 feet deep
with a lift door at the rear. For about $250 they delivered it and
put it right where I wanted. Using a jack and moving around in steps I
was able to remove enough of the lower edge and a torch to remove
extra steel at the rear.
Now a Sprite is a regular resident in the "truck" the city and
neighbors don't bother me. Its not a permanent building, no permit,
etc.
Good luck!
Bob