Free Bugeye Bonnet

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Bugeye Bonnet
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:43:53 -0600
This is for a fellow Bugeye owner down the street.  He has a left over
bonnet with seams he wants to get rid off.  It's in rough shape.  It's
bare metal with no rust but the top left side looks like somebody
practiced with a ball peen hammer.  The headlamp pods are ok as is the
front opening.  The lower valence is fine.  The right (offside) front
wing is good.  The left (nearside) needs a patch where someone cut out a
4-5" rectangular piece above the wheel arch.  If you are interested
write me privately and I will put you in touch with the donor.  I have
no interest other than he said it was going to the scrap heap if no one
wants it and I don't want that to happen.....I put down black marks
coming to a stop when I saw the bonnet sitting in front of his garage.

Dave
59 :()