Re: lead work

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: lead work
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:05:01 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My ace body man uses lead on edges and exposed corners where
plastic might chip off. Flat surfaces are metal worked to near
perfection and faired out only where necessary with a very thin
application of bondo. Not cheap but not the most expensive way to
go if the car deserves a 'flawless' finish.

Mike
AN510426