Re: Age of cars

To: David.Webster@smec.com.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Age of cars
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:08:36 EST
In a message dated 2/25/00 1:43:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
David.Webster@smec.com.au writes:

<<
 Just to diverge a little, due to unforseen circumstances my girlfriend and I
 had to sleep in the sprite last weekend - anyone ever had the same
 misfortune? By the way, I'm 6'2" & she's about 5'8" >>

I recall a somewhat more tawdry, double entendre-filled thread recently
wormed its way thru the archives and into the footnotes of the latest Doctor
Ruth how-to book..... Size of vehicle to size of occupant wise, this thread
could aptly be renamed Adventures in Roach Motel......or a primer for sailors
enroute to the Silent Service....