Re: Age of cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Age of cars
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:33:09 EST
For me the average age of me and my wifes cars is 25.2 years old. this
includes my 62 Sprite, 79 Spitfire, 79 Trans Am, 76 Spitfire body shell, and
my wifes 78 Olds Cutlass Supream. Our youngest vehicle is 21 years old.
Almost as old as I am. :-) Also I am only the third owner of my Sprite.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell parting out)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We