Fw: Feeling old?

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Feeling old?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:20:42 -0500
I'm not too far behind you! That's the reason my tag line is "Future old
fart in an old car!" BUT - you just have to remember that our old cars are
cool (especially with the top down). When todays youth grow up all they'll
have to remember is some generic Japanese 4 door sedan with low profile
tires and loud exhaust. They will never experience the thrill of a four
wheel drift on a sunny afternoon!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1976 Midget
Future old fart in an old car!! And damn proud of it!!