Fw: A-arm pins UPDATE

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A-arm pins UPDATE
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:09:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
And for my weekend finale, ... I got the rest dissassembled ( except for the
bearings ) and some stuff degreased and cleaned up.  This king pin is even
tighter than the first.  The a-arm is about the same. :(

The trunnion link gave me a bit of a hassle, but nothing like the first one.

On the first steering arm, I noticed some specs of green paint, but figured
that it must be overspray from some repair.  This second steering arm has
more green.  It is neither the colour of the car nor of the engine.  It must
have clashed with those blue dampers??? :)

Robert D.