New Morgan

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Morgan
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:53:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"

If you haven't already seen it, check out the new Morgan Aero 8 at
http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk
and follow the links to "products" and then "new car".

This is the first new model since 1968 (the Plus 8), and was unveiled by
Peter Morgan at the International Motor Show in Geneva on Tuesday.

Interesting, very aggressive look, but no question that it's a Morgan,
running boards and all. The web site is without any specifications at all,
just pictures. From those, I'm wondering if this is a Morgan without an ash
frame....

BTW, any of you computer guys who can figure our how to download the images
on this site? On most web pages, I can just right click and save the image,
but not on this one....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)