shop tip

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: shop tip
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:02:13 -0500
When working on airplanes there are always little nuts that have to be put on
little bolts in impossible places.  Someone showed me the trick of putting
beeswax (bought for lubricating and sealing threads on fuel lines) on your
finger and sticking the nut in it.  Sticky as the dickens, doesn't run like
grease, and not messy like silicone.  Today I was replacing a toilet.  Guess
what the wax ring is?     BEESWAX!!!!.   Go out and buy a one dollar wax ring
and you'll have enought sticky beeswax for the rest of your life.

Geoff Branch  '74 Meejut