Re: Ignition switch, '69

To: James Algar <JamesA@hi-torque.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition switch, '69
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:21:37 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
jim,
        just a few quick questions about the other side of the
equation...before you break the shroud into a dozen pieces and have
a handful of switch guts, too!
        how worn is the key? do you have a reasonably unworn spare that you
can compare it to? does the spare operate the switch without the
flopping, etc.
        might be worth a quick look before getting into minor surgery.
paul m

--
"If the only tool you have is a hammer,
        then every problem looks like a nail!"