Re: First attempt to post to list

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First attempt to post to list
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:34:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I can tell you about etiquette.  It was a set of behaviours that
polite people were to follow.  These behaviours were first brought into
existance by my great ancestor 'Ed'.  Over a few centuries, the 'Ed
Duquette' behaviours became shortened to 'etiquette'.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca