windshield seal?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: windshield seal?
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:44:23 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
hey!  it just occured to me that driving vision could be hampered by the
instalation of a seal on your windshield.  thank god no one  wants to
install a walrus on their windshield!  now, if you just get a blinkey the
cat or a "bobbing head" doggie to sit properly in the back window of the
convertible top.................. :)

come on you guys have been waiting for this one ..................and
lubricating the seal before instalation????  nnnnnnoooooo  wwwwaaayyyyyyy!!!
not even going there!   lol!

chuck
coming out of hibernation, think i saw my shadow?
well i'm off to the cad. platers today with another load of customer's
parts.  can't wait for today's messages when i return this afternoon after i
have done this.....he-he-he!