Re: Beam me up Scotty...This planet sucks!

To: rob thomas <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Beam me up Scotty...This planet sucks!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 16:14:33 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Rob,

I hear Mexico is a better option.  You can walk a lot farther than you can
swim.  Besides with all the problems they are having with INS at the border it
should be easy to get across the border.  After all they are looking for a
spanish accent not english.

But let me warn you our gas prices just topped out at almost $2/gal of hi
test.  But it's a lot better than $6.

Cheers

Rick