Re: more spam...

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: more spam...
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 22:21:00 EST
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/4/2000 6:09:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< This is wrong! You are supposed to fill in somebody's name, some one you
 are not to happy with. I know of a lady (I'll use that tern loosely) who
 sent her ex husband all that free stuff. You know, send no money now, we
 will bill you later. He got bronze baby shows, clothes, loads of
 magazines, credit cards, joined the beer of the month club, wine of the
 month club, cigar of the month club, every video, CD, record, and tape
 club there is, a few auto clubs, and most of the major charities.
 After all the stuff started coming in, then the spam (snail mail) was
 unimaginable not to mention the telemarketers. He was on every list
 there was.
 He had to cancel all of it and still had troubles with some of the
 sellers. He just told them that it was not his signature on the order
 form and either come pick up your stuff or bill the signer of the card.

LOL--Now that too is a novel idea.   I am making my lists now.

--David C.