The First Day outing ...and it's first day out!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The First Day outing ...and it's first day out!
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:59:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well... She's a runnin'.

Shes' a screamin' lil' devil and I LOVE the exhaust note!
...low, throaty and soft snorty.

35 miles through the country side as her very first
shake down run.... and my re-acquaintance with why I
loved Midgets so much so many years ago.

Oh poor OBie, he's not going to like the pending lose of all
the attention this spring... As Lil' Greene' and  I are going
to see many miles together this spring.

QUESTION: on a 1275 with no timing marks...what 'home-made'
zero timing mark indicators have you all come up with?

I use to mark it on the base of the distributor and the clamp collar
so I could just eye-ball a few degrees as desire.
But I still need an initial reference.

tia

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html