Re: Auto Transporter - We Tight option

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, type79@ix.netcom.com, woodrat <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transporter - We Tight option
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:07:14 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Or, for the We Tight crowd, just do what us former New
Yawkers do - get the AAA Gold membership with
unlimited towing, push the car into the street, throw
some old plates on it, and tell the AAA guy "I don't
know - it just stopped!!!"  $100 / yr, unlimited
towing!  It does work for local jobs.

--- George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net> wrote:
> Just do what I used to do before I bought my own
> trailer. Tell uhaul that
> you're hauling  something like a Ford Escort that
> they feel WILL fit on
> their trailer.  Take it home and load the spridget.
> End of problem.
> George Procyshyn
> '58 AN5
>

> Subject: Re: Auto Transporter
>

> > Larry,
> > This question comes up like the sun. If you have
> nothing to do, check the
> > archives for the complete discussion, but very
> simply, Midgets fit on
> UHaul
> > trailers (and so do Sprites.) <g>
> >
> > I've done it numerous times with no damage to car
> or trailer.
> >
> > Jay Fishbein

Do You Yahoo!?