Re: Some more work done..Mirrors

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Some more work done..Mirrors
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:39:36 -0600
Hey all,
        Turbos, Baby Turbos, Toronados, Baby Toronados, and Californian  were
all
models of mirrors made by Vitaloni. All were black plastic and quite
durable. We used to sell a lot of them.. but the market dwindled as car
makers started supplying mirrors on the passenger side and as mirrors got
remote controlled and more aerodynamic by the OEs. I searched www.sema.org
to no avail. (good site btw... Specialty Equipment Market Assn.  the
automotive go-fast and accessories association... slow to load however) If
anyone locates them and they are still a manufacturer, I'd like to know.
        Later   Peter C