Re: Rally/Picnic initial email

To: JustBrits@aol.com, woodrat@spacey.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rally/Picnic initial email
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:15:55 -0800 (PST)
How bout Road America in September for the Vintage
Races?

Actually, Ed, another Melbournite (and another
spacey.net user! Say hi to Keith and Tom Hoffman for
me).  One of the few normal (at least once I left)
middle class towns in Florida. Average age was 33 when
I left in 1999, as opposed to the rest of the state,
which I not-so-affectionately refer to as "God's
Waiting Room".  But the drivers are the worst of any
place I've lived (except Larry, of course), and that
includes my stints in LA and NY.

Florida Flame suit on.

Ron at the Cheddar Curtain
where at 2 PM it was 77 degrees, exact same as
Melbourne!

--- JustBrits@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> woodrat@spacey.net writes:
>
> << Id drive all the way to Titusville, FL >>
>
> Huum, now we know where to find another one, huh
> "The Elder
> Florida Larry"?!?!
>
> Right on Merritt Island (or in the middle of the
> Banana River)!!
>
> Ed

Do You Yahoo!?