1500 Bumper bracing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 Bumper bracing
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:22:52 -0800
Would someone who has a 1500 Midget look under their front fenders and tell
me if you have a diagonal brace between the front inner fender and the
bumper. While doing some tidying up of the front suspension, I noticed two
(empty) bolt holes on the inner fender and two more on the front bumper
near the parking lamps. It looks like a bracket was removed (both sides),
but can't find a detail of it in the Bentley manual.

Also if someone has any spare stock sway bar brackets and rubber bushes.
please let me know... the PO clipped something and smashed and broke both
of them due to sagging springs.

Thanks,

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux