Re: ATW FAQ.......

To: BGAHC@aol.com, lchrysl@fhs.csu.mcmaster.ca, Austhealey@aol.com, neillawsonbaker@compuserve.com, HLYDOC@aol.com, StuOnyett@aol.com, rtrummel@san.osd.mil, AHSURGEON@aol.com, Jaral48462@aol.com, jschmid@imt.net.Jim.Schmid, MT@imo27.mx.aol.com, AK@imo27.mx.aol.com, Chicago@imo27.mx.aol.com, JohnbS7257@aol.com, dickb@cheerful.com, neil_mcdonald@telus.net, TPMul@worldnet.att.net, momalley@netbistro.com, obiedog@telusplanet.net, martindc@cadvision.com, Transmancat@aol.com, JinnyStrat@aol.com, COOBATIS@aol.com, jcoelho@ct1.net
Subject: Re: ATW FAQ.......
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:38:43 -0600
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Original-to: BGAHC@aol.com, lchrysl@fhs.csu.mcmaster.ca, Austhealey@aol.com, neillawsonbaker@compuserve.com, HLYDOC@aol.com, StuOnyett@aol.com, rtrummel@san.osd.mil, AHSURGEON@aol.com, Jaral48462@aol.com, jschmid@imt.net.Jim.Schmid, MT@imo27.mx.aol.com, AK@imo27.mx.aol.com, Chicago@imo27.mx.aol.com, JohnbS7257@aol.com, dickb@cheerful.com, neil_mcdonald@telus.net, TPMul@worldnet.att.net, momalley@netbistro.com, obiedog@telusplanet.net, martindc@cadvision.com, Transmancat@aol.com, JinnyStrat@aol.com, COOBATIS@aol.com, jcoelho@ct1.net
All,
Jim Werner's message contains the "official" position of the ATW
organizers, that they are not releasing hotel information early to be
sure that spectators do not take rooms they need.

As a reminder, I have the names of the hotels in Marquette, MI (7/1)
and Bay City, MI (7/2), and have reserved a block of rooms in both
cities. If you would like to participate in a trip to Marquette and
Bay City to meet the ATW Rally, please contact me ASAP. One of the
hotels will only hold the block of rooms until 4/15.  It would be
very encouraging to the rally participants to be greeted by a sizable
contingent of Healey's in these 2 locations.

Bob Brown