Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet March 12

To: millerls@ado13.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, billh@aaai.com, Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet March 12
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:10:23 -0800 (PST)
It's best to get there before 9:00 if possible.
The last couple of meets I've been to have been pretty 'lean'. Most of the
really good deals are gone before 10:00, and people start packing up before
noon. But on the other hand, sometime I get surprised, and there is a really
big
turn out, and people stick around little longer.

 - Bryan

<pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Bill" <billh@aaai.com>, "'Vrba, Dave'"
<Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>