How to Bathe A Cat - no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: How to Bathe A Cat - no LBC
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:37:04 -0800 (PST)
I hadn't seen thie variation before ;-) - Bryan

HOW TO BATHE A CAT

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet
2. Open the lids and add the required amount of shampoo
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids

     (you may have to stand on the lid to prevent him from escaping)
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body close to the edge of the
toilet as the cat will be reaching out for any purchase he can find.
The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.  Never mind the noises
that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.'
5. Flush the toilet 4 or 5 times.  This provides a power wash and rinse,
which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door and make ensure that there are no people
between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside,
where will dry himself.
9. Caution do not try this a second time.

Sincerely the Dog.