Re: Block identification question

To: valntine@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Block identification question
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:23:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Removable side plates and 2" mains sounds like a 10CC 1098 block.  There
would also be an 1100 tag on the side of the block held on with a nail
rivet.  Tag may be gone, but a tiny hole on a flat boss should be there.
Where is the 1200 cast into the block?

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.