Re: SERIOUS GAS PROTEST SITE no lbc

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: SERIOUS GAS PROTEST SITE no lbc
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:21:54 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I really like this idea.  It makes far more sense than not purchasing
gas for a weekend.  That method does nothing to hurt the big guys,
because their Friday and Monday sales will compensate.  I know nothing
about Canadian corporate connections, but I do know that in the US,
Exxon is owned by the same corporation that owns BP, Union 76, and
Amoco. Let's do it up right and boycott the entire corporation.
Kate