Re: valve adjusting...

To: Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: valve adjusting...
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:18:25 EST
In a message dated 03/11/2000 5:02:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<     Any tips for the sprite? Haynes doesn't say much about it, but I don't
 believe you need to adjust it while the motor is running. With the engine
 off, and the cam in the "wrong" spot, (on a lobe) how are you supposed to
 measure with the feeler gauges if the spring is compressed and therefore the
 distance is zero? Oh, and how often is this supposed to be done? Couldn't
 find it in Haynes tonight... maybe its just late and I cant find anything. >>