Re: norristown pa.?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: norristown pa.?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:55:21 -0500
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Joe Meccia <joeymec@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey all,

The swap meet was good, the company was great!  It was good meeting
everyone.

I came home with a bunch of goodies, but only one was actually purchased
at the meet. Frank supplied me with an armful of stuff I needed, Joe M.
handed me a bunch of stuff and said "use what you need".  My son Rob
(25) was along and commented that more "swaping" takes place in the
parking lot than in the meet itself.  He instantly observed that this
activity was basically taking place between the "listers".  He mentioned
that you guys are a VERY GOOD group of people. His observation was that
this is not just a "List" but it is a community of people who care. I
consider myself lucky to be a part of the community!!!

As we drove home we followed Larry Macy for several miles.  He drove his
Midget to the meet.  Now you have to understand that it was about 40
degrees and very cloudy,  Larry dosen't have a top on his car.......He
has a hat and an 8 foot long scarf, but no top.  The fun was following
him......other drivers would slow down to get a look at the guy driving
- flying scarf and all. BTW Larry, you were doing about 74 MPH just
before your exit........

Thanks to all of you for a great day.

Kevin Valentine
Glad to be a part of this community!