Re: Mysterious Auto Parts

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Auto Parts
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:28:36 -0500
Ahh so thats wahat they are. I remeber my dad talking about them and
calling them Mox Nix sticks. The reason for that name is Mox Nix is slang
for makes no difference and the drivers would stick them up and you had
no idea what they where going to do!!

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/12/00 5:48 PM, kgb@clipper.net made the
profound statement:

>Thanks everyone. The general consensus of opinion is that I am now the
>proud owner of a pair of early VW semaphore flags. If any of you know of
>someone in need of them, please pass my email address along. They are
>really in very nice condition overall, with 3 of the 4 orange lenses in
>like-new condition. Thanks again. It proves my philosophy that Spridget
>people can always be counted on!
>Kate
>72 Midget
>1 box VW bits & pieces