Re: anyone traveling.... Relay idea.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anyone traveling.... Relay idea.
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:32:10 -0800 (PST)
It's Westconsin, as opposed to Eastconsin.  If'n it's
a package, we could relay it from Michigan to Chicago
to WI border, to Madison (from Michigan to Just Ed, to
me in Roscoe, IL, to Peter).

I'm digging the locals who comment on my NY accent -
my neighbor, the lovely Wendy, told me "Eye-em fromm
Melwokkee, en' Bob's from Minnisoohhhta, end we don'
hev eccents, donchaknow?".  Good people, them souls on
the other side of the Cheddar Curtain.

--- DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> nosimport@mailbag.com writes:
>
> << And if I'm not there...... you can find me in
> Wiscons_i_n
>     (I guess that's better than the Rose Bowl
> announcers and WEST Consin)
>     On Wisconsin!  or is it In Wisconson!? >>
>
> Of course Wisconsinites prefer SIN to SON, thus
> always order condoms from
> M**s and use them within 8 months so no SON will
> show up.  Or every 8 months,
> whichever comes first.  <G>
>
> --David C.

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me too.