RE: Mini-Mania meet

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mini-Mania meet
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:12:14 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Glen, that's my photo and it's copyrighted! Just kidding, I'm glad it
gives you inspiration. Just going out there and seeing cars like Bryan's and
David's (h**l even anybody who has a running Spridget) inspires me. I just
have to keep at it and do a little at least every week if not every day. I
have to say what someone (Bryan?) said Sunday to their SO, "The Sprite has
to take priority now" (paraphrased).

Bill Hunt
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY
(and maybe a HRBYTOY2 in time for summer)

snip>The photo of his car that was just posted is now my computer wallpaper
inspire me each day to work harder on mine each night.  No kidding Bryan,
that is one beautiful Bugeye<snip