Rolling chassis

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rolling chassis
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:42:47 EST5EDT
List,

I'm looking at a rolling chassis for sale and the guy claims it is a '67
Sprite.
However, today he is not sure as a guy that was checking it out noticed
that the car has 3 windshield wipers.

How many windshield wipers did a '67 have?

Is it possible to replace the entire cowl such that some used a later model
cowl on an earlier car?

I've asked for the chassis number.  If it is '67, what gives with the 3 blades?

Is there anything I can have this guy check for in addition to the chassis
number to determine the year of this car?

BTW, I'll be off List starting this tonight and won't be back until next
Wednesday.  Therefore, TIA and as I will not be able to send reply thank
yous.

Later,
Paul

Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.